Dublin, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “BYOD and Enterprise Mobility – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market to Reach $157.3 Billion by 2026
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for BYOD and Enterprise Mobility estimated at US$84.4 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$157.3 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 16.7% over the analysis period .
The paradigm shift from the traditional office model to the digital workplace is attributed to the growing need for adaptability. The growing popularity of BYOD trend, propelled by increasing preference to working remotely, is a driving factor behind the market growth.
The numerous benefits of workplace mobility such as enhanced employee satisfaction, improved communications between organizations within a company, schedule flexibilities and increased productivity are factors driving companies to adopt enterprise mobility.
Traditional solutions are being substituted by EMM vendors who can provide consolidated services for a variety of mobile appliances along with hybrid IT deployment. The future will see a shift to Internet of things (IoT) products and services. EMM and (IoT) together can improve user productivity by enhancing collaboration and decision making. EMM is emerging as a one stop solution for encryption, user authentication, anti-virus controls and remote data/device access.
With COVID-19 ushering in a phase of social distancing and lockdowns, the trend towards remote working has gained momentum, stronger than ever before. There is a growing need for tools that allow teams to collaborate virtually. Due to this shift in work culture, access to corporate resources from home has surged, leading to quantum rise in network traffic.
Staying ahead of the competition involves embracing needed change which in the current times is companies going digital, enabling remote working options and adopting the Bring your own device (BYOD) approach, that are all characteristics of enterprise mobility. Enterprise mobility adds agility to the system and in turn enables businesses stay operational during times of crisis.
Devices, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 15.4% CAGR and reach US$82.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Software segment is readjusted to a revised 16.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The US Market is Estimated at $26.1 Billion in 2022, While China is Forecast to Reach $33.7 Billion by 2026
The BYOD and Enterprise Mobility market in the US is estimated at US$26.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$33.7 Billion by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 20.8% over the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 14.2% and 15.6% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 14.2% CAGR. In the US, Japan, and Europe, adoption of mobility solutions is widely popular across several end-use markets, including banking, finance & insurance (BFSI) entities, B2C companies, healthcare providers, retail chains, logistics & distribution companies, and manufacturing units, which makes enterprise mobility an established and well accepted enterprise communications technology.
Characterized by strong mobile application deployments, growing number of mobile workforce, and relatively lower penetration of enterprise mobility solutions, Asia-Pacific represents a strong market for mobile enterprise infrastructure software and services. Cloud deployment and increasing use of mobile devices for business purposes is fueling the growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
What`s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to the digital archives
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- COVID-19 Fast-Tracks Enterprise Mobility Initiatives
- BYOD and Enterprise Mobility – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Enterprise Mobility: A Prelude
- Snapshot of Business Cases Driving Adoption of Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Key Benefits Encouraging Mobility Trend among Enterprises Ranked by Importance Attached by Enterprises
- Key Elements Targeted for Managed Mobility Deployments in the Short-Term Ranked by Priority Attached by Enterprise IT Departments
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Work Culture Encourages Growth
- Key Factors Encouraging BYOD/COPE/COBO Trend among Enterprises Ranked by Importance Attached by Enterprises
- Developed Markets: Key Revenue Contributors
- Emerging Markets: Hotspots for Growth
- Key Issues & Challenges
- Security Concerns
- Device Management Issues
- Lack of Enterprise Readiness
- Core Issues for Enterprise Mobility Deployment Ranked by the Level of Apprehension Attached by Enterprises Issue Ranking
- Enterprise Mobility Ecosystem: An Overview
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 497 Featured)
- 8X8, Inc.
- Accenture plc
- AT&T Communications, LLC
- BlackBerry Limited
- Capgemini SE
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Five9, Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Intrado Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- NICE inContact
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Vonage Holdings Corp.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Use of Mobile Computing Devices Drives Demand for Enterprise Mobility
- Rapid Proliferation of Smartphones Lends Traction to Enterprise Mobility Market
- Mobile Application Management Gains Momentum
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Redefines Enterprise Mobility
- Cloud-based Applications Make Enterprise Mobility More Accessible
- Pervasive Mobile Devices Drive BYOD
- Introduction of 5G to Drive Enterprise Mobility
- Breakdown of Network Latency (in Milliseconds) by Network Type
- Global Smartphone Subscription Breakdown by Technology
- Extension of Digital Features into the Physical World via Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Greater Complexity Calls for Simpler App Solutions
- Tailored Apps Encourage Adoption
- Cross-Platform App Development Gains Traction
- Rise in Use of Virtual Personal Assistants by Enterprises
- Integration of IoT and EMM Usher in Added Benefits
- Location-Based Service to Become an Integral Part of Offices
- Security Solutions Gain Prominence
- Threat to Security and Privacy-Increase in Cyberattacks and Hacking amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Rise in Use of Sophisticated Security Protocols
- EMU Adoption Poised to Soar
- Beacon Technology Gains Prominence
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) in Focus
- IT and Telecom Industry: Foremost Adopters of Enterprise Mobility
- Banking & Financial Services Sector at the Forefront
- Insurers Leverage Enterprise Mobility for Quicker Claim Processing
- Global Retailers Seek to Tap Proficiency of Enterprise Mobility
- Enterprise Mobility Gains Increasing Role in E-Commerce Sector
- Healthcare Sector Adopts Enterprise Mobility for Improved Patient Care
- Warehouses Prioritize Enterprise Mobility to Infuse Agility & Flexibility
- Role & Importance of Enterprise Mobility in Warehouse Environments: A Snapshot
- Growing Adoption of Enterprise Mobility Strategy in Manufacturing Sector
- Mobility Gaining Wider Traction in EHS Management
- Logistics, Travel & Transportation Sectors: High Potential Verticals
- SMB Sector Intensifies Adoption Curve
4.GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/begsgd
Global Market for BYOD and Enterprise Mobility