Having become essential for obtaining certain diplomas or entering certain universities, language tests and exams are used to assess your level of proficiency in a foreign language. Overview of existing devices.
English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Polish, Modern Greek and Russian.
KEY 1, KEY 2, KEY 3
These tests validate levels B1, B2 and C1 respectively. They are organized in the form of a scenario with a realistic scenario.
KEYS 1 (2h)
Simulation of a realistic mission, which can be experienced by a student abroad.
1. Listening comprehension (30 min): 2 audio and/or video documents.
2. Reading comprehension (30 min): 3 or 4 written documents.
3. Written production (45 min): writing a letter of 150 to 200 words.
4. Oral production (15 min): recording of 2 messages left on an answering machine.
KEYS 2 (3h)
Simulation of a realistic mission around a general theme and from documents that will allow negotiation and accomplishment of a common task.
1. Listening comprehension (30 min): 2 or 3 audio and/or video documents.
2. Reading comprehension and written production (2h15): 5 pages of text and writing of a summary of 250 to 300 words.
3. Oral interaction (10 min): 2 candidates, in pairs, negotiate to reach a decision acceptable to both.
KEYS 3 (4h20)
Evaluation of the candidate’s ability to communicate and take part in scientific life related to his field of study or research.
1. Appropriation of documents, note taking and preparation of visual aids (3h).
2. Oral production (10 min): presentation of a dossier based on the visual aids prepared.
3. Oral interaction (10 min): discussion with the jury.
4. Written production (1h).
How many ?
Generally free for a passage and for a student of the university at a time of the course. Pricing also varies.
In universities and colleges (establishments authorized by the DGESIP).
Several sessions per month (inquire according to the language and the place of passage chosen).
With each university, certification-cles.fr.